Our daily activity can have a huge influence on the wellbeing of our skin. The journeys we make from work to the gym and home again seriously test our hydrolipid film which, in increasingly polluted environments, struggles to protect our cutaneous tissue. Our skin is a mirror and it reflects stress, emotion and imbalance as a loss of glow and beauty, especially if you are not using the right face tratments. But which factors can influence the beauty of our face and make skin even more sensitive and subject to irritation?
Start with the simple things.
1. Where do you live? In the mountains? By the sea? Or in the city? Every environment has different characteristics that can affect your skin’s equilibrium. If, for example, you live in a seaside or mountain town, you will need to protect your skin during the harshest seasons, i.e. summer and winter. But living in the city isn’t easy either, because seasonal changes and smog require constant use of face treatments that can shield your skin from toxins.
2. Have you ever thought how many hours a day you spend in traffic? Smog and fine dust can accumulate on the skin, making it dull and lifeless and accelerating cutaneous aging. Does your skin feel dirty and greasy when you get home in the evening? Don’t panic, that smog and fine dust has probably settled on your face, blocking your pores and preventing the correct hydration and shine of your face.
3. Are you sporty? Sport is great for your skin because it helps to eliminate toxins and sweat, but as summer gets closer, don’t forget to use a face cream with SPF or some sun protection.
4. Be careful in offices or closed environments with air conditioning too. Air conditioning can make rooms very dry, which consequently dehydrates the epidermis, as well as resulting in dry eyes and hair.
5. Smoke is one of the skin’s greatest nemeses. It accelerates skin aging and makes skin grey and dry. Even if you do not smoke yourself, be very careful in situations where you might breathe passive smoke.
The failproof beauty routine
How can we protect our skin from all these external factors? All you need to do is follow a simple but effective beauty routine that involves all the key points to guarantee authentic beauty.
The first step to having uniform-looking skin and a good base is correct facial cleansing. Choose a micellar water or anti-aging cleansing milk for your facial cleansing. Choose a micellar water for combination or oily skin; it is the perfect product for daily cleansing. Delika® micellar water by Skinius has a fresh and light formula and can be used without rinsing, guaranteeing matte, blemish-free skin. Choose an anti-aging and hydrating cleansing milk for dry and sensitive skin, which will deeply cleanse and offer profound hydration for soft and silky skin. Milis® by Skinius is a hydrating anti-aging cleansing milk that is also an antioxidant. It is a good ally for eliminating the impurities that build up on our skin every day.
Treat your skin with the right cream every day. Listen to your skin and choose the right face cream for your dermatological needs. Sensitive skin? Choose a cream for sensitive skin; the best have a light and fresh texture, like Skinius H2+O®with Q10, for both superficial and deep hydration, and Fospidina, for its anti-aging effects. Is your skin tested by UV rays all day? The ideal treatment for you is a face cream with SPF, to prevent blotches and the damage caused by photo-aging. Shatui®nourishing anti-aging face cream is the perfect day cream for fans of a rich texture with sun protection.
Dreaming of sea and sunshine? Work on your tan by all means, but with the correct protection. Always remember to wear sun cream in the summer and you won’t have bad holiday memories like solar dermatitis and sunburn. Start your sun protection programme a few months earlier if you have sensitive skin. A sun supplement can help to strengthen your skin against UVA and UVB rays. Plusol.IN® by Skinius is the first solar anti-aging supplement in microtablets with Zeaxanthin (carotenoid), maritime pine bark and copper, which has an antioxidant and pigmenting effect. The most suitable products for the contorni di occhi e labbra, where the skin is thinner and more delicate, are face treatments with SPF.
Wrinkles and micro-wrinkles? They can only be tackled with innovative products. The final step in the failproof beauty routine is face serum. It can be easy to feel disorientated by the countless claims and formulas on offer in the beauty world. Some advice for making your way out of that cosmetic jungle is to choose a serum with an active, concentrated formula. Apply your serum of choice in the evening after proper cleansing, when your skin is most receptive, and you will see the difference immediately: healthier, brighter skin with less imperfections over time. Fospid Serum® by Skinius is the multifunctional active serum that helps to prevent the formation of wrinkles, micro-wrinkles and skin spots. Combine with the Fospid.IN®skin supplement for an anti-aging booster effect and high-performance result.