FORTIKER Active Mask
Volumizing, restorative, strengthening with Glixina Complex and Biotin
FORTIKER® Active Mask contains Glixina, a complex composed of Glycogen, Fucoxanthin and a Pool of Amino Acids that helps to restore, strengthen and add volume to hair for improved elasticity and reduced breakages and split ends. Helps to protect the hair, making it silky, soft and shiny without weighing it down.
Discover the Active Ingredients of FORTIKER Active Mask:
- Glycogen: a reserve polysaccharide obtained from corn starch by a process of enzymatic synthesis. It is normally found in the skin and other tissues, but tends to decrease in quality with age. It helps to maintain hydrated, elastic and shiny hair.
- Fucoxanthin: is a polysaccharide from the xanthin class extracted from red and brown algae Asparagopsis armata and Ascophyllum nodosum. Its synergistic action helps to protect the microcirculation.
- The Pool of Amino Acids was selected as the composition of keratin, a sulphur-rich protein that is essential for the structure of the hair.
- Biotin: a vitamin that helps maintain the wellbeing of the hair.
- Phospholipids: the main constituents of the cell membranes and effective carriers of active ingredients.
- Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Iron and Silicon: trace elements that help maintain the wellbeing of the hair.
How to use FORTIKER ACTIVE MASK
Apply to hair after shampooing. Massage gently in from the ends of your hair up to the roots. Leave on and rinse. Ideal when combined with restorative, strengthening and volumizing Fortiker® Active Shampoo and Fortiker® Active Lotion.*
*Effectiveness tests conducted on combined use of the three Fortiker® products (Shampoo, Lotion and Mask)
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.30.
- Hair and Nails
- Hair and Nails
- With SPF
- 70+, 60+, 50+, 40+, 30+, 30
- The doctor is in
Beautify your skin with
Read all product reviews
Hide product reviews