FORTIKER Active Lotion
Restorative, Strengthening, volumizing with Glixina Complex
FORTIKER® active lotion contains Glixina, a complex composed of Glycogen, Fucoxanthin and a Pool of Amino Acids. This innovative hair lotion helps to restore, strengthen and add volume to weak and brittle hair by maintaining a balanced state of wellbeing
Discover the Active Ingredients of FORTIKER hair lotion:
- Glycogen: a reserve polysaccharide obtained from corn starch by a process of enzymatic synthesis. It is normally found in the skin and other tissues, but tends to decrease in quality with age. It helps to maintain hydrated, elastic and shiny hair.
- Fucoxanthin: is a polysaccharide from the xanthin class extracted from red and brown algae Asparagopsis armata and Ascophyllum nodosum. Its synergistic action helps to protect the microcirculation.
- The Pool of Amino Acids: was selected as the composition of keratin, a sulphur-rich protein that is essential for the structure of the hair.
- Biotin: a vitamin that helps maintain the wellbeing of the hair.
- Phospholipids: the main constituents of the cell membranes and effective carriers of active ingredients.
- Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Iron and Silicon: trace elements that help maintain the wellbeing of the hair.
How to use Fortiker Active lotion with Glixina Complex
After washing your hair, pat dry with a soft towel. Start to apply the lotion from the scalp, massaging gently with your fingertips and evenly distributing the contents over the entire length of the hair with the help of a comb. Dry your hair as usual. We recommend at least two applications a week in two-month cycles. Ideal when combined with restorative, strengthening and volumizing Fortiker® Active Shampoo and Fortiker® Active Mask.*
*Effectiveness tests conducted on combined use of the three Fortiker® products (Shampoo, Lotion and Mask)
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.60.
- Hair and Nails
- Hair and Nails
- With SPF
- 70+, 60+, 50+, 40+, 30+, 30
- The doctor is in