PLUSOL® protects from harmful radiation while ensuring a rapid, intense, even and natural tan and preventing premature skin aging. Effectively nourishes and hydrates for soft, supple and radiant skin. 2. PLUSOL® face sun cream SPF 50, contains Plusolina. The Plusolina complex, a combination of rice bran oil, karanja oil, cottonseed oil and vitamin, has shown an effective preventative and protective effect against the damage caused by sun exposure.
- Rice bran oil: soothing, hydrating and perfectly balanced with oleic, linoleic and palmitic acid, particularly recommended for safe tanning and the prevention of premature skin aging.
- Karanja oil: extracted from Pongamia Glabra seeds, rich in pongamol and karanjin, two flavonoids that absorb UVA and UVB rays.
- Cottonseed oil: rich in essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid, ideal for strengthening the cutaneous barrier as well as nourishing and reinvigorating the skin.
- Vitamin E: helps to maintain the skin’s wellbeing by delaying the appearance of erythema.
- Inositol: stimulates the synthesis of melanin, naturally aiding the tanning process
Precautions for use: apply before exposure to the sun and avoid prolonged exposure. Apply liberally and frequently, to avoid protection decrease, especially after swimming and towel drying. Do not expose infants and children to direct sunlight. Avoid exposure during the middle of the day which may pose a health risk. UVA PROTECTION COMPLIES WITH EU STANDARDS.
Warning: Last items in stock!